Thursday, June 2, 2011

Carole


Carole has attended several women's retreats and recently wrote about her experience:

I attended my first women's retreat about a year ago. It was in a beautiful setting on the Washington State coast. I had been to retreats before, but this was beyond any comparison to anything I had ever previously attended. Some of the parts were very challenging, but as I moved through the activities I felt a kind of freedom that I'm not sure I have ever known. Being able to share amongst such an edifying, supportive group of women was deeply meaningful. The love that exists in these circles are sacred. I don't mean that in a "religious" way, but in a soul centered way. Don't let any kind of fear stop you from attending. These retreats fill me up so I can be the best version of me for my family, loved ones and those I serve.

No comments: