Thursday, December 18, 2008

Women's Retreats


Images from past retreats.

Imagine a place where spirit and earth come together, set amid the wonders of nature, where beauty lives in every mountain, sunset, tree and stream.

Everyone needs a place to escape the pressures of life and to reconnect with spirit on a deeply personal level; to reflect on what matters most and to nourish inner peace. Summit Quest provides a unique space for personal renewal and growth for women through retreats. Participants rekindle old friendship and make new friends. They empower one another to recognize and achieve the highest potentil within.

Most women who attend the retreats have a powerful experience and return again and again.

Cost for most women's retreats: $285 per person.
Cost for San Diego retreat is $485 per person.
This includes lodging and most meals.


Each participant is assigned to a group to provide one meal for the retreat. We may also go out to eat for one meal. All other meals are free.

A $85 non-refundable deposit will secure your place. The balance is due 10 days prior to the retreat.

For more information contact:

Rhonda Moses

(509) 599-5572

Read what other women said about past retreats:


"A place in this world with unconditional love is so precious and that is what we have at the retreat. Something I've never had or been able to accept before. I so appreciate the love and caring I felt from strangers who are now dear friends." Janet

"What a beautiful space for love and healing. It was a marvelous weekend." Glenda

"I am again in awe of the transformation that takes place in this sacred space. I revel in the joy that is placed in my heart by being honest, in the moment and real. It is amazing to witness pure light and love when the masks are taken down and vulnerability is present." Kimber

"I feel such an amazing sense of spirit in this beautiful nature setting, with these beautiful women. It has been an incredible experience...another 'open door' for me... a true gift I will treasure always. I have felt such unconditional love and a true sense of trust and freedom; freedom to fly!" Diane

"Learning to be OK with myself is so freeing. This week end has given me moments of pure peace. I love the sisterhood we feel among ourselves. Nothing is more beautiful than watching another bloom before your eyes." Anonymous

"Glad I made the choice to come. As usual, I learned more about myself and I'm grateful for all the gifts of all the women here. I love them all so much." Shelly
"I appreciate the sacred space and unconditional love created at these retreats. I am so thankful to meet such wonderful people and to watch their growth. This is a place I feel pure, whole, and at peace." Kimber

"I felt such an incredible spiritual power with these amazing women. I can't wait 'til next year!" Kristi

"I feel renewed and refreshed. All the love has filled me up. I love each person I had the opportunity to share this experience with." Glenda

"It is the last morning and I feel a loss already in leaving these women and this great experience. The mountains are beautiful this morning. The sun has worked its way through a few dark clouds and the mountains reflect warmth. I have had great experiences this weekend. We really do take with us what we are willing to put into it." Madonna

No comments: