Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Dance of Life



Women's Retreat

I am a woman, mother, wife, sister, daughter, full-time student, massage therapist, and much more. Like many others, my life is busy and full, constantly running from one thing to the next. I love my life! I am thankful for the opportunity to be and do these things, but there are times when I begin to forget to take a moment for myself and just breathe. The Dance of Life retreat gave me the opportunity to do just that and much more. I laughed, loved, cried, and danced. I was free to be me! I thank each of the amazing women who shared in this beautiful experience with me! It was such a joy to see each of you shine. You touched my life in a very special way! Remember your goals. Keep breathing, loving, laughing, and dancing!

~Rhonda



For this retreat, the women gathered in a beautiful spot overlooking the Puget Sound, near Marysville, Washington.







A simple reminder to breathe, love, and dance.



Spring was in full bloom.



Retreats are special time to renew important relationships. Mothers attend with daughters, sisters with sisters, and friends with friends. Many others attend to make new connections.



Our retreat was located a short walking distance from the beach.





Each day of the retreat, we take an hour of silence to reflect, meditate, journal, and connect with nature.

Did you attend this retreat? If so, we encourage you to leave a comment and share what you gained from the experience.

No comments: