Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Couples Retreat - March 2009


For the couples who attended our first retreat we offered a follow-up retreat to reconnect as couples and as friends. This retreat was beautiful, with much gratitude to all who made it a sacred event.


Through honesty, willingness to share tender feelings, and trust for the process, we created a sense of safety for everyone present. We all laughed, cried, and we grew closer together as couples.

During one process, I had the opportunity to share the beauty of nature as Barry kept his eyes closed. Before the retreat, I had grown sick of the snow, but within the beauty of the retreat experience, I stood in awe of the way the snow danced across the river. I was reminded of the beauty that surrounds us every day in nature and in our relationships.


All who attended re-kindled their love and commitment to one another. As I witnessed the sacred expressions of love between the couples, I was deeply inspired and touched.

No comments: